- Anyone entering the store will be required to wear a mask and your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer
- We ask that anyone entering the store sanitize their hands first and do not touch any surfaces unless necessary
- All surfaces in store are frequently sanitized between guests including but not limited to doorknobs, sink handles, waiting chairs, piercing chairs, etc.
- Our store is equipped with two DHEC approved HEPA filters which remove harmful particles from the air
- We have limited the amount of lobby waiting chairs spaced 6 ft apart
- Please limit the amount of extra guests who are not receiving services to help us maintain social distancing and capacity in the store
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- All appointments booked online must be paid in full using a debit/credit card. To pay in cash you must come into the store to schedule your appointment
- Consultations should only be booked if you are planning to just come in to speak with a piercer and ask questions if you are uncertain about a service. Please do not book a consultation along with other services as time has already been allotted in each service for your piercer to review aftercare instructions and answer any questions
- If you are unsure what service(s) to select on the booking site click More Info next to each service to read the full description or call the store during business hours and press ‘0’ for Operator
- All appointments receive a confirmation text and/or e-mail after booking and a reminder text and/or e-mail the day before. Please make sure you are arriving on the correct date for your appointment otherwise you may not be able to be serviced
- Appointments must be booked at least 24 hours in advance and can only be done through the website. You can make changes to your appointment up to 24 hours prior to the appointment simply by signing into the booking site using your mobile number. The booking site does not allow you to make changes within 24 hours to an existing appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment the day of you will need to schedule a new appointment and please refer to the cancellation/no show policy.
- Apprentice piercing appointments must be booked separately from all other piercing services otherwise the booking site will prompt you to e-mail or call us. Groups of 2 or more people must book separate appointments.
- Please visit the Policies page on the website to view all of our policies regarding minors, cancellation/late fees. By scheduling an appointment you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of our policies.
MEET THE PIERCER
Raegin has been involved in the body piercing industry for 10 years.
She is experienced in a wide range of body piercings, specializing in female genital and male/female nipple piercings. All genital/nipple piercings are posted on Snapchat.
MEET THE APPRENTICES
EMELY BEGAN HER APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM IN JANUARY 2020.
She is qualified to perform earlobe, helix, eyebrow, inner/outer conch, nostril, tragus, and nipple piercings. As she advances in her apprenticeship she will be offering more piercings at a discounted price. All apprentice piercings are supervised by an experienced piercer. All genital/nipple piercings are posted on Snapchat.
JONATHAN BEGAN HIS APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM IN MARCH 2020.
He's eager and looking forward to begin performing piercings soon. You can find him either at the front desk assisting customers with selecting the correct jewelry for a jewelry change or in the autoclave room prepping tools and jewelry to be sterilized.
hours of operation
Tuesday – Saturday | 12pm – 8pm
Sunday & Monday | Closed