PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- All appointments booked online must be paid in full using a debit/credit card. To pay in cash you must come into the store to schedule your appointment.
- Consultations should only be booked if you are planning to just come in to speak with a piercer and ask questions if you are uncertain about a service. Please do not book a consultation along with other services as time has been allotted in each service for your piercer to review aftercare instructions and answer any questions.
- If you are unsure what service(s) to select on the booking site click More Info next to each service to read the full description or call the store during business hours and press ‘0’ for Operator
- All appointments receive a confirmation text and/or e-mail after booking and a reminder text and/or e-mail the day before. Please make sure you are arriving on the correct date for your appointment otherwise you may not be able to be serviced
- Appointments must be booked at least 24 hours in advance and can only be done through the website. You can make changes to your appointment up to 24 hours prior to the appointment simply by signing into the booking site using your mobile number. The booking site does not allow you to make changes within 24 hours to an existing appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment the day of you will need to schedule a new appointment and please refer to the cancellation/no show policy.
- Apprentice piercing appointments must be booked separately from all other piercing services. Groups of 2 or more people must book separate appointments. Apprentice piercings are available Tues-Fri after 5pm. You may schedule other services between 4pm-5pm if you’re looking to get everything done the same day.
- Please visit the Policies page on the website to view all of policies regarding minors, cancellation/late fees. By scheduling an appointment you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of our policies.
- If the booking site prompts you to e-mail or call us that means you are not properly scheduling your appointment so you need to re-read the bullets listed above and try again
MEET THE PIERCER
Raegin has been involved in the body piercing industry for 10 years.
She is experienced in a wide range of body piercings, specializing in female genital and male/female nipple piercings. For pictures of her previous work please visit the Facebook business page or Instagram. Due to COVID-19 she is currently accepting appointments only. All appointments must be booked through the website.
MEET THE APPRENTICES
EMELY BEGAN HER APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM IN JANUARY 2020.
She is qualified to perform helix, nostril, and nipple piercings. As she advances in her apprenticeship she will be offering more piercings at a discounted price. All apprentice piercings are supervised by an experienced piercer. For pictures of her previous work please visit the Facebook page or Instagram (all genital/nipple piercings are posted on Snapchat). Due to COVID-19 she is currently accepting appointments only. All appointments must be booked through the website.
JONATHAN BEGAN HIS APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM IN MARCH 2020.
He's eager and looking forward to begin performing piercings soon. He's currently studying all the different styles of jewelry for each individual piercing. You can find him either at the front desk assisting customers with selecting the correct jewelry or in the autoclave room prepping tools and jewelry to be sterilized.
hours of operation
Tuesday – Saturday | 12pm – 8pm
Sunday & Monday | Closed