PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- 1. All appointments booked online must be paid in full using a debit/credit card. To pay in cash you must come into the store to schedule your appointment
- 2. Consultations should only be booked if you are planning to just come in to speak with a piercer and ask questions if you are uncertain about a service. Please do not book a consultation along with other services as time has already been allotted in each service for your piercer to review aftercare instructions and answer any questions
- 3. If you are unsure what service(s) to select on the booking site click More Info next to each service to read the full description or call the store during business hours and press ‘0’ for Operator
- 4. All appointments receive a confirmation text and/or e-mail after booking and a reminder text and/or e-mail the day before. Please make sure you are arriving on the correct date for your appointment otherwise you may not be able to be serviced
- 5. Appointments must be booked at least 24 hours in advance and can only be done through the website. You can make changes to your appointment up to 24 hours prior to the appointment simply by signing into the booking site using your mobile number. The booking site does not allow you to make changes within 24 hours to an existing appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment the day of you will need to schedule a new appointment and please refer to the cancellation/no show policy.
- 6. Apprentice piercing appointments must be booked separately from all other piercing services otherwise the booking site will prompt you to e-mail or call us. Groups of 2 or more people must book separate appointments.
- 7. Please visit the Policies page on the website to view all of our policies regarding minors, cancellation/late fees. By scheduling an appointment you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of our policies.